The operator of personal data collected on the Website is Level 3 Ltd. registered in the Commercial Register, with an assigned ID number: 36 804 916 and VAT number: SK2022413998 (hereinafter: Operator).
In order to safeguard the provided personal data, the Operator shall act according to internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legislation on personal data, in particular Regulation of the European Parliament and of the (EU) Council from 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the free movement of such data, which repeals the 95/46 EC Directive.
The Operator shall pay particular attention to the protection of the interests of the subjects involved and above all, shall guarantee that personal data:
- are accumulated for specified purposes in accordance with legislation and are not further processed contrary to those purposes;
- are processed in accordance with legislation;
- are factually correct and correspond to the purposes for which they are processed;
- shall be stored in a form that permits identification of the persons concerned, for a maximum period necessary to achieve the purpose of their processing.
Personal data shall be processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the users of the Website and in cases where the provisions of applicable legislation authorize the Operator to process personal data.
The Operator processes personal data voluntarily provided by users of the Website only for the purpose of:
- providing answers to user questions submitted via the contact form,
- accepting a reservation using the online reservation system,
- implementation of services provided by the Operator in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1, par. (b) GDPR,
- for marketing purposes, including sending business information to an email address if the customer agrees to this by ticking the appropriate box within the booking process or when submitting a question via the contact form. The consent with the processing of personal data for marketing purposes and the sending of business information can always be withdrawn by clicking the appropriate link in the received message or by sending a suitable request to the Operator’s email address,
- realization of legitimate interests of the Operator of personal data in special instances in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1, par. f) GDPR, e.g. debt collection or movement monitoring in the area of the Object by means of a camera system.
The recipients of personal data may be authorities, institutions and bodies authorized by law as well as service-providing entities:
- the data Operator (e.g. legal services, IT services, marketing services, accounting services) and other entities involved in the performance of the ordered service.
- for marketing purposes and for customization of the offer, the Operator may use automated decision-making systems, including profiling.
The User of the Website that provided the personal data has the right to access such personal data processed by the User. The User also has the right to correct such personal data at any moment, has the right to request their deletion or restriction, or even to prevent their personal data from being used. At any moment, the User can request their personal data to be deleted from the website.
The User of the Website has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, which does not affect the compliance with data processing legislation, which was based on this consent before their withdrawal.
To exercise the rights under clause 8 above, the User of the Website is obliged to contact the Operator at email@example.com from the email address or telephone number they provided on the Website.
Any website user can file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Operator implements the functions of user data allocation and behavior in the following way: by accumulating cookies, if users voluntarily provide data in forms.
The installation of cookies is essential for the proper provision of services on the Website. Cookies contain the data necessary to manage the proper functioning of the Website, especially the site that requires authorization. The User can change their browser settings regarding the operation and storage of cookies at any time.
The Website uses the following types of cookies: temporary – they remain in the browser until it is turned off, or until log out of the website on which they were placed, permanent – they remain in the device’s web browser until the User removes them or until the predetermined time specified in the file properties lapses.
In terms of functionality of each cookie, we can divide them into:
- conversion files, which enable analysis of the effectiveness of different distribution channels,
- tracking files, which, in conjunction with conversion files, help analyze the effectiveness of different distribution channels,
- marketing files that are used to personalize ad content and its appropriate guidance,
- analytics tools that help improve the comfort of using the Website by understanding how users utilize it,
- necessary files, thus essential for the operation of the site. The cookies we use allow us to further develop our Website.
The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently from the Website and are not in any way supervised by the Website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and terms we recommend to familiarize with.